Sad Last 2 Weeks!!

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keith FDNY

Reaction score
Well it was sad to sell my parker 2120 but i know someone out there got a real nice boat!!The other half wants to get a bigger boat so i cant argue with that!! I am still uncertain on what i am going to get but i have seen few nice boats out there,i have looked at Mako,Robolo,Sail fish and she is open to getting center console so i looked at Sailfish.But i didnt just want to leave this site so i will still be a member if everyone doesnt mind.But i can tell you i will miss my Parker.If i had the $$$ for the 34ft i would be all over it for sure!!Well thanks to all!!!

Good Luck with whatever boat you get and from where I sit, you are welcome here anytime. I think one thing about this site is that it is about Parkers but also about boating and helping each other with different problems and sharing good times. :D

ppem45
I agree with you on your response.
They even let me hang out owning a Steiger. Great info with high caliber people helping each other overcome problems and sharing modifications to make all of our boats safer and better.
My hat is off to the Moderators.
Tom

Kevin,
In my short time on this forum, you have been a prime and valuable participant, and I see no reason for that not to continue. Unless you are considering larger,Parker does make a few models of 25' center consoles. I have it on good authority that they are most sea-worthy vessels. Good luck with whatever boat you and your lady pick.
Ron (R & R)

Latest posts

Back