Same hull?

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mdaustin

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I got on a 23 dv that was for sale today and loved the way it rode, long story short, we couldn’t work out a deal.

so my question is, is the 2320 the same hull as a 23 dv? Same thing for 2310 being same hull as 23se?

also if anyone knows of a old commercial 23DV cc laying around let me know.

matt

Last edited:
Hello everyone,

I got on a 23 dv that was for sale today and loved the way it rode, long story short, we couldn’t work out a deal.

so my question is, is the 2320 the same hull as a 23 dv? Same thing for 2310 being same hull as 23se?

also if anyone knows of a old commercial 23DV cc laying around let me know.

matt
Hi Mdaustin, just out of curiosity, was the 23 DV you mentioned, the one in the canal on the south side of Pungo Creek?

Indeed it was. Let me know if you have any questions likely will be able to save you some time if you know what I mean.

Indeed it was. Let me know if you have any questions likely will be able to save you some time if you know what I mean.
Thank you, but I wasn't looking at it to buy; I was just helping Jay locate the boat; in a way, just helping Jay, helping you ☺... I'm familiar with the area, found the boat, and and took some pictures to send to Jay....
I'll keep my eye's and ears open and tell you and/or Jay if others show up for sale around here...

To answer your question, YES the 23DV is the same hull as the 2320 as all 2320 are DV. As for the 2310, I know for certain the 2310 can come as a DV but I think they can also (or have in the past) be a MV (23se) so if I'm correct some 2310 are the same hull as the DV but some may be the MV hull. I believe I am correct in this but others will follow up if not. I know for certain they come as a DV though.

Thank you, but I wasn't looking at it to buy; I was just helping Jay locate the boat; in a way, just helping Jay, helping you ☺... I'm familiar with the area, found the boat, and and took some pictures to send to Jay....
I'll keep my eye's and ears open and tell you and/or Jay if others show up for sale around here...

Thank you for the time. I sense a project upcoming in my future whenever I find one!

To answer your question, YES the 23DV is the same hull as the 2320 as all 2320 are DV. As for the 2310, I know for certain the 2310 can come as a DV but I think they can also (or have in the past) be a MV (23se) so if I'm correct some 2310 are the same hull as the DV but some may be the MV hull. I believe I am correct in this but others will follow up if not. I know for certain they come as a DV though.

Great thank you!

Back