Saw a very different Parker today in Green Harbor Ma.

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Capt. Ronnie

Reaction score
My boat is tied up @ Taylors Marina in Green harbor Marshfield Ma. for a while to chase TUNA !
Saw an older Parker 2320 in a slip.
I still have my 2003 2320 sport cabin so I'm very familiar with the boat, but this 2320 sc had a factory extended house, ans is an inboard / outboard plus has a swim platform.
The enging box is kind of small so I'm guessing it's a 4cyl gas motor.
Anyone ever see one like this.
Also, it has black window frames, unlike my 2003 with aluminum window frames, so I think the year is late 1990s.
I'll be down there the next 4 days, maybe I'll snap some pictures.

Like this one minus the outboards???

resized_23_22a_181.jpg

There is one listed for sale right now in the classifieds here.

It is listed as a 2320 (and has 2320 emblems on it), but it is a 2330 Extended Cabin (before they were labeled as such).
Cool boats.

Capt Ronnie, I have a friend at that marina, Pat, 40' SeaRay sedan bridge at end of main walkway.

Kontiki boat name.

Dana

macomber":185nivgd said:
Capt Ronnie hows the Tuna bite been? Im thinking of heading to the corner Tuesday if the weather co-operates
Thanks,
Macomber

Up till the crappy weather we had all last week the tuna bite was awesome.
This past few days, very few boats hooking up!
Today I had a cod charter and we SLAMMED the cod.
I'll be back on the tuna very early tomorrow and will try to put up a report.

Capt. Ronnie.
I think the 2320 you talking about is mine.
Second season on it. I am 3rd owner. 1995, 2320, IO, 5.7 liter.
Funny i ran into your thread. You should be able to see the pic via avatar.
Are you back at Taylor this summer?

Brent,
Extended.
Being a 94 and mine is a 95 I'm sure u have stress cracks. Do u bother with them?

Chris V":1tdsnf81 said:
Brent, Extended. Being a 94 and mine is a 95 I'm sure u have stress cracks. Do u bother with them?
Small ones where the cabin and gunnel meet. Easy to repair

Where the aft cabin seat meets the deck if rhus makes sense
It separated or cracked I am not sure
I was in Indy and The Admiral was chaulking the new deck plates in Florida and caulked it
She is retired and uses the boat often as possible

These might be present when I bought it 4 yrs ago or do to being lifted using davit lifts and placing on stands
It is alot of boat for the. 2 of us to handle with the davits

We don't have a trailer nor elevator lifts yet. And we want to keep the davits and install lifts. With two kids in college and none have any loans to date and living at home We r in the dreaming stage

Where are your cracks?

Same place you described.
Also some small hairline ones on the cockpitt, left of the steering wheel.
I took some pretty rough seas last year though.

Capt Ronnie,
Was at Peaked Hill yesterday, not a tuna in sight. Waiting for the footballs to come around. Have you come across any? No Bass or Blues at the Race. Ended up with some nice Blues off Plymouth.

macomber":213e660q said:
Waiting for the footballs to come around. Have you come across any?
Reports of school BFT off of the Ilse of Shoals recently ... but they have been very spotty to non-existant up this aways thus far this season ...

Was on the blues last weekend untill low tide both days. 5 minutes out of green harbor at the bell.
I haven't caught or heard of any striper except for schoolies in the south river. Went to race point twice and was skunked.
I have not been out for tuna this year yet. I am seeing quite a few at the dock though.

Back