Saw our big brother this weekend, twice.

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

channel_surfer

Reaction score
This guy was tooling around the bay both Sunday and Monday (maybe Saturday too but didn't see him out that day.).

Nice looking boat. Bay was a sloppy 2' chop Monday from the high wind and it looked like the 28 was just gliding over it.

Attachments

• 2008-05-24 023.jpg
    2008-05-24 023.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 1,524
Thats pretty funny, I was fishing next to him in Great Bay on saturday. Not sure what Parker was yours, (there were a lot out there), but my boats called Reel Occasion. You may see me around the bay once in a while. Im out of Tuckerton.

Although the 2820's only have two windows??? Wonder why??:D

68159_102_pic.jpg

AHHHH That is one of my secret spots!!! You must delete this post immeditly!! :D If you ever see a little 1801cc it's me.

Megabyte":1ym04eua said:
Bryan A.":1ym04eua said:
Although the 2820's only have two windows??? Wonder why??:D

Good question! :)

i think- dont quote me- but i think that the house on the 2830 might have been wider? i seem to remember thinking "wow, this boat has a narrow walkway" when i got a chance to get on one at Shorts once. but i could be mistaken. also, maybe something having to do with the enclosed head ? :?

pelagic2530
I run in the IRI too. Where do you take off from? I trailer and have a house in Ocean View and drop in at Harbor View Marina which is on the south side of IRI. My boat is nameless but I think I am the only WA Parker in the area. I would like to catch up with you on the water one day.

OK, now I'm confused. :?

What is the difference between this boat.........

PB230016.JPG

And this boat?????

2008_05_24_023_791.jpg

If you look at this pic from Fish AC you can clearly see 2820 on the side but it has an extended cab???? Any ideas?
Check out his website http://www.fishac.com/Boat.htm

p1000739_large_medium_114.jpg

I think we need help from a factory historian.

It would be cool to see a listing of models, both present and past, that shows the lineage as well as when they were available.
A good example is the 2110. No longer produced, but we have several members here who own one.

Back