• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Saw this one on Boat trader. I liked it: 2006 2320 for 35K

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi-

I am having a survey done next Tuesday and hopefully she passes in which case I will own her. Boat has been fished hard and is pretty dirty but I am hoping I can clean it up and show it off!!

Aot of little things that just kept adding up. Then the compression test was off. The owner brought it right to the marina and they said just some carbon build up and "fixed" it. Had good readings after but I just wasn't comfortable with it. Some damage on the hull probably run me 1500 or so.

I think it is still an ok deal just not for me.

I love the Parker boats so I am still looking. Maybe I can get a good deal at the boat show?

I thought that also. And the boats are cheaper at the show. But that's compared to new from a dealer. I wanted a 2530 in my dream world and looked and did the shows. I found that with the money I had it wouldn't work out. Then I saw a Craigslist ad and was the first caller. When I saw the 2004 2120 although not the exact model I wanted. It fit the over all dream of owning a Parker. I got her for $22,000 and fell in love with her more and more. Having a boat that I can trailer by myself has been great. No slip. No fees. Cheaper gas at the pump. And I can reach out to other locations and see other places I wouldn't have been able too if I was out of a slip. My point being I guess is keep the faith, your boat will find you. You just have to keep your eyes open. Good luck man.
Smittles.

I spent two years looking in 2006. I ended up driving from Virginia to South Carolina to do a sea trial. I had a mechanic look at the motors before I headed down. It was a lot of looking, getting my hopes up and then having things happen at the last minute. I've owned mine for almost 6 years now and don't regret all the time I spent looking. They are a great boat and worth every minute!

Happy hunting!

Steve

Yea I'll find one. Going to start getting cold now so I'll probably slow down now and wait for the boat show. We'll see if I can get a decent deal there?!

I'm not afraid of traveling to find one, my first boat followed me home from fla ten years ago.

I am heading down next week for few days maybe I'll see something I like... :mrgreen:

I think I have you all beat. Flew from Los Angeles to Orlando to get my 2320. Then ended up towing it to Oregon with me.

Back