Scuppers

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FishAC

Reaction score
I am trying to replace the scuppers on my other boat right now. They are 3" with a 3 hole pattern. The biggest part is that it has a tube going through the transom. Does anyone have an idea who makes these?
Thanks

Attachments

• IMAG0093 (Large).jpg
    IMAG0093 (Large).jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 654
  • IMAG0095 (Large).jpg
    IMAG0095 (Large).jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 654
NEVER have seen that design in my life ... but if I had 3" scuppers (I'm jealous!) I'd replace those with the 3" models that Rabud makes, of their 'ball scupper' design. The ball scuppers are THE best performing and reliable scuppers made, IMHO.

scupper.jpg

See: http://www.duskyonline.com/scuppers.html , though other chandleries sell them too.

Too bad T H Marine doesn't make their design in a 3" size. I prefer the 1" T H model over the Rabud, as the T H Marine design of their ball scupper allows the housing part to be easily removed by lossening a SS screw, then twisting the housing off. On the Rabud's, you need to remove the screws that hold the baseplate and housing onto the hull. Maybe I'll email Rabud and tell them they're missing the boat ... , sory for the bad pun :oops: !

Had a set of those ball scuppers on my 2000 Dusky 17, though they were smaller than 3".
Water never intruded onto the deck floor.

web.jpg

Would love to put a set of those 3" ball scuppers on my Parker.
Maybe next spring.

I got those ones, not the 3 inch ones, but I have the flappers on my 23se.

No problem with them at all, I actually like them and they have not gotten stuck yet (which I did expect).

More importanttly, now idea where to find those in 3inch verson

FishAC":2wbnp9ea said:
Does anyone have an idea who makes these?
Found them! The maker is Vernay, $29 each in black or white.

Put in the side or back of the vessel, the scupper flows water back off the deck, while also inhibiting the reverse flow of water back to the deck. Made from high-pressure, compresion-molded fiberglass reinforced polyester. 2. 88" diameter Without; 3" to 3. 63" Depth; 4. 19" diameter Flange.

See: http://www.defender.com/product.jsp?pat ... 3&id=57642

Latest posts

Back