• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Seastar HH 5271 Helm SOLD

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ppem45

Reaction score
I have a Seastar HH5271 Hydraulic Helm for sale. It was installed on my boat in June and I just installed a second station and it called for a differant helm. The cost of this helm at Boatersworld is around $500.00. Here's a chance to switch to hydraulic steering for a lot less. First $250.00 owns it. Thanks

Attachments

• Parker (Small).JPG
    Parker (Small).JPG
    55.3 KB · Views: 356
You can't use the original helm with a second station??

How come, I was planning on adding a second station but have not done the research.

I don't really know whether you can or can't, I ordered the whole setup minus the station itself. When I did order it they said I had to have a different one. When I installed it it did not look any different and I thought that I could have used it. Maybe the flow of fluid or something is the reason and then again I may have been BS'd. If I were you I would check around further and get a definite answer and this is a great place to get the answer. Good Luck!

Back