Seat broke

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mx beach guy

Reaction score
guys i broke my seat where can I get a replacement part
or a whole assembly?

Attachments

• broken seat Parker 002.JPG
    broken seat Parker 002.JPG
    72 KB · Views: 653
good question. i cant ever get my seat to say in a position forward or backwards when underway because it ends up sliding all the way to the furthest back position.

Mine broke exactly the same way. The dealer out here said they had a problem with some of them. He replaced it under warranty no problem. If you’re out of warranty and it was really a problem they might replace it anyway. I would check into it.

1107174-16-05%20new%20boat%20086-24407.jpg

Good Luck, John

That looks like a Garelick mfg seat 'spider' they call it. It a newer boat, I'd try your dealer for a 'free' replacement, that should NOT have broken like that. I will tell you I once sheared the entire BASE off the deck of the helm cockpit while in tremendous seas and going to toona (mod-V hull), but my seat base is a '92 and is in better shape than that!

Otherwise, I find www.surplusunlimited.com the best places for that. Go to the Storefront and look up seating in the LH margin.

Dale I search on surplus but couldnt seem to find a perfect match
do you think all the slider model will match up w/ the bolt pattern on the parker seat? I emailed my dealer to see if they would help an have not heard from them yet.Thanks for the info.

mx beach guy,

Contact Parker or your local dealer.

I had the same problem with my Spider/Sliders when I purchased my boat.

One failed (just like the photo) within 30 hours. The other would NEVER stay put. Like Brad V . . . it would slide all the way aft as soon as I was underway.

Parker replaced BOTH them for free (THANKS Parker!) and the replacements were of a different configuration.

So far they are still going strong and I have had zero issues with them since thier install.

Kevin G.

Thanks for the replies!
I just got off the ph / my parker dealer an their
replacing the part for free.Way to go Big Bend marine Perry Fl.
now thats custumer service. :D

Back