Second annual ClaccicParker Annapolis Rendezvous

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Megabyte

Reaction score
Any interest in a Second Annual ClassicParker Annapolis Rendezvous?

I'm thinking the August time frame again... :)

Kevin - Please let me know, I would like to attend. If I have the time off from work, I would like to run the boat down. If not, I will have to drive and hitch a ride with someone.

Brad

If it's a date I can make I will be there. My kids wanted to know when the next was the day after we went last year. It was a good time!
Anthony

I'll be in OC from 8/11 to 8/18. If it's not during that time, I'de love to attend.

Can I bring the Grady? It's got Yamahas....unlike that Maycraft above. :wink:

Kevin -

Count me in if I am home that day. I don't want the event to feature only Parker cabin boats. The center consoles aren't bad either. :lol:

Well... if you guys are anything like me, you have to filter dates through the Admiral, because she schedules everything. :shock:

Right now, Saturday August 11th 2007 looks like the day... which I believe is the same date we held it last year. :)

So... mark your calendars and hope for fair weather! 8)

gw204":1giivbgn said:
No love for the Grady-owner.....I see how it is. :(

Just kidding. Ya'll have a good time! :D

In NC, the only way to buy a Parker is to go to the Grady dealer...

or

the only way to buy a Grady is to go the the Parker dealer. :lol:

Same in Maryland. The Grady dealer is the Parker dealer. The dealership is a very good dealership according to their reputation.

btw, They hydra-sports dealer is the maycraft dealer here in md. However, I chose to buy from the DE dealer who is the Kencraft dealer because they sold mercs. confusing? :lol:

Makes perfect sence to me...well at least till you got to the part about Mercs. :D

Back