• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Second Station tower with helm and sunshade

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aquadreamin

Reaction score
This is a second station tower that came on a boat I purchased. Unfortunately the bridge where I keep my boat has little clearance so I am selling the tower. It comes with the original parker wheel and a seastar hydraulic helm. It also includes the removeable sunshade with good canvas. The aluminum work on this is some of the heaviest I've seen check it out. Located in Sarasota, FL $2500. Call Tom 941-539-7776 or email [email protected]

Attachments

• boat stuff for sale 008.JPG
    boat stuff for sale 008.JPG
    73.4 KB · Views: 663
  • boat stuff for sale 007.JPG
    boat stuff for sale 007.JPG
    77.7 KB · Views: 663
  • boat stuff for sale 006.JPG
    boat stuff for sale 006.JPG
    55.7 KB · Views: 663
Sleigher":q6nltiib said:
I'd buy it in a heartbeat if I had anyway to get it here.
Good luck.
FYI, I shipped a similar tower base, but no top or frp bulkhead, from FL to MA, by going depot to depot, to save on delivery to final destination address, for only $225. Insured for $2500 to boot! Use www.freightquote.com . On that tower thugh, that top piece would need to come off. My tower was just stapped to a frame of 1"x4"s, long-side pieces bolted on top of shorter ones, so that a forktruck (if used) could put the forks under the longer side. As is, towers don't weight much.

Back