• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Selling a Bimini Enclosure for a 2003 2520XL - Sold

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ludicrous40

Reaction score
My boat came with a custom Bimini Enclosure made by enewhere Custom Canvas. You can find the exact model on their website: (http://www.enewhere.com/enewhereboatcanvas/index.html)

It is in very good condition, and I'm never going to use it.

It looks like the Bimini was on for one season, but the side and rear panels have never seen the sun.

I'm missing one of the deck hinges for the Bimini, but I set it up for pictures, and it was easy.
If anyone is interested you would need to source the rails that are mounted on the washboards and roof (shown below) unless you want to pay more to have me remove them. I'm not attached to the parts, just not motivated to repair all the holes right now. You can see the missing hinge in the second picture below.
The zipper assemblies slide right into these rails, pretty slick setup.

You would also need to install snaps on the sides of the cabin and roof edge. If self installing, I could provide detailed pictures with measurements for the snaps and rails. Also there are two anchors in the deck that secure the rear section that are included.

Enewhere just quoted me $2500.00 for this enclosure. You would have to pick this up, or meet me somewhere in New England. I'm in MA.
Make a reasonable offer or PM me if interested.

Attachments

• Bim4.JPG
    Bim4.JPG
    44.3 KB · Views: 137
  • Bim10.JPG
    Bim10.JPG
    37.8 KB · Views: 137
  • Bim5.JPG
    Bim5.JPG
    32.4 KB · Views: 137
  • Bim11.JPG
    Bim11.JPG