Show me your 21se's

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fish4life

Reaction score
Just went to the parker dealer to check out the 21se, I will be purchasing one and wanted to see yours while I wait and save for mine. Thanks.

Good luck on saving for your 21SE. I love mine.

Attachments

• OnThe WaterCroppedSm.jpg
    OnThe WaterCroppedSm.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 775
  • Rig3.jpg
    Rig3.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 775
  • Capawock2.jpg
    Capawock2.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 775
  • Capawock3.jpg
    Capawock3.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 775
Sweet boat! Don't know if I want seats or the leaning post. Leaning post looks better but I might like the seats for comfort.

I have the seats, like 'em, agreed, leaning post way cooler!
If you're gonna order a boat, here's some ideas...

Have the rod storage hardware shipped loose. Mount the foreward loops high, as opposed to level with back loops. Foreward loops mounted low are major ankle busters.

Ship the assist handles on sides of console and especially the one on back of console shipped loose. More leg and knee busters that serve no purpose. A handle on top right of console is helpful.

Delete trim tabs (if standard) and get some big Bennetts. Mount control directly above throttle (where your hand will be anyway) instead of under steering wheel.

Anyone notice how "clean" Parker center consoles are mounted? No messy caulk joint on floor, or screw heads. Some boats even use some aluminum angle to mount console :shock: . The console "tub" is molded with its' own floor, with 2 small drain holes drilled in back corners. Never a problem with console leaks. Provides a nice finished look inside and out.

Also, look at the twin scuppers. A lot of so-called premium boats have one on each side. Not to mention the plastic water pick-ups some others use. Sometimes you just gotta look past the "fit and finish". :wink:

Almost forgot...one thing you won't have to pay extra for is the 3 piece hull. You can actually work a fish around the boat without feeling like you're fishing out of a bathtub. :lol:

My department owns two 21 SE's.
This one is a 1991 with a 225 Merc EFI on the back.

marine12.JPG

This one is a 1999 with a Yamaha 150 SWSII.

Image-04590E0EC73311DA.jpg

Back