• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Slide-Moore system for sale

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scalywag05

Reaction score
Hey guys....recently brought down my Parker from NY to Florida...
No floating docks here where I am.... My neighbor sold me his one year old slide Moore system that he used on his 25 foot Acadia before purchasing a boat lift. In order for the slide moores to work correctly you need to be tied tight to your cleates in two places on one side of the boat. My pilings were no where near the correct location for my 2120 mid ship and stern cleat. I decided to go with the tide slide system instead because the pilings can be out of whack and the system will still work....
I have two - 10 foot slide moores with 24 inch blocks for sale in perfect condition
All stainless hardware included. These things go for 1200 each.... I'm asking 1600 for the pair....
I will send pics if interested.
Thanks -Joe

http://www.slidemoor.com

Should not be an issue at all....
Many of the other guys here use them and love them. I just didn't want to go to the added expense of having to install 2 more pillings in my slip otherwise I would have used them myself.

Back