SoCal Get Together May 1st. 2010

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GoldenState, I'm sorry to hear your Mom has cancer.
You will be in our thoughts.

The Weather is looking better.
Do we still have numbers for a Rendezvous?
Long Point, Sat. 1:00 P.M.?

Maybe more West, Johnson Rock Area?

Mike E.

Joe, I’ve been there and I wish you and your mom the best. Moms are incredible. For all they give, they deserve all the TLC in the world in times like this.

As to this weekend guys, I have to work so I won’t be able to make it either. Hope the weather cooperates and everyone has a great time.

Be safe out there,

Sorry to hear the sad news Joe. Wish you and the family the best.

Lets do a head count on who is all going. We'll meet up around the Johnson Rock area at 1pm. This should be good as the bite seems to be concentrated in that area too.

Joe, so sorry to here about your mom. What a tough time for family and friends. I too had bad luck last week and ruptured my Achillies Tendon and wont make the trip to Cat. My wife and I were really excited about the trip. We hope all others have a great time and we will be there on the next one.

Weather forecast looking great folks!

Sat
NW winds 10 to 15 kt. Wind waves 2 ft or less. W swell 4 to 6 ft at 11 seconds.
Sat Night
W winds 10 to 20 kt...becoming around 10 kt after midnight. Wind waves 2 to 3 ft. W swell 4 to 6 ft at 10 seconds. Patchy fog after midnight.
Sun
Se winds around 10 kt...becoming W 10 to 15 kt in the afternoon. Wind waves 2 ft or less. W swell 3 to 5 ft. Patchy fog in the Morning.

I'm going to sit this one out, will get out there next weekend weather permiting. I'm going to wax the boat and put non skid in the cabin tomorrow.

Back