• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD - 1975 Aquasport 170 Project - Offers?

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gw204

Reaction score
I hate to have to do this, but I'm putting my Aquasport 170 up for sale. My wife says it has to go since I now have a Mako 17 to "refresh". :(

This boat is a project. I have already cut the transom (inner skin, core and outer skin) out, the aft 3' or so of the floor and the last 12" of the stringers. Transom core was rotten and the core of the floor from the tank coffin back is rotten as well. The console was in real bad shape, so I gave it away. The tank was bad too so I got rid of that too. The helm seat and motor off of it were sold. Basically all you are getting is the hull, some hardware and a galvanized roller LONG trailer that is in descent shape. It made the 400 mile trip from NC to my house with no problems. The axle, springs and tires are all fairly new.

This boat has tons of potential for someone whose willing to put in the work.

Here's how she sits now:

IMG_6831.jpg

IMG_6829.jpg

This is how she looked when I bought her. Like I said, tons of potential. :)

IMG_6633.jpg

IMG_6641.jpg

IMG_6637.jpg

I have another one of these seats (in good condition) that I'de be willing to sell if anyone is interested.

IMG_6638.jpg

I'm not really sure what's a fair price for this thing. I'm just looking to recoop some of my $$$.

$950 or best offer.

Any offers? No, I won't give it away for free. :) I'm willing to sell just the boat though as the trailer has the perfect frame for conversion to the fladbed I need.

Get it while you can. I'm tempted to stuff it back behind the shed to try and hide it from the wife. :)

Back