• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD - 21P Mercury Mirage props

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gw204

Reaction score
I have a very nice set of Mercury Mirage props that I'm looking to unload. These have no major damage and to the best of my knowledge have never been worked. There's only light scratches on the blade edges. These were purchased used earlier this year to try on my Grady and unfortunately proved to be too much for my little Yamaha 225s to spin up to spec.

Part numbers are 48-13702A41 21P and 48-13703A41 21P. These have the old style rubber hubs and not the flo-torque hubs.

Looking for $400 + shipping for the pair and I can include the proper thrust washers so these can be run on Yamahas for an extra $40. I'm open to offers or a trade for 19P Mirage wheels as well.

I don't have current pics because the props got burried in my garage (we moved over the weekend), but I can quickly dig them out if needed. This shot came from the guy I purchased them from:

Props1.jpg

Your counter-rotating prop sale reminds me...

Yamaha invented C-R motors, before Yamaha, all motors rotated only one way. :? We had to DEAL with motor torque the best we could. Point is, whether we run an Opti, e-tec, or Briggs & Stratton (the other black motor), we can still thank Yamaha for the modern o/b motor.

:wink:

FishFactory":10dbx5sl said:
Your counter-rotating prop sale reminds me...

Yamaha invented C-R motors, before Yamaha, all motors rotated only one way. :? We had to DEAL with motor torque the best we could. Point is, whether we run an Opti, e-tec, or Briggs & Stratton (the other black motor), we can still thank Yamaha for the modern o/b motor.

:wink:

And we had to leave it to Merc. to perfect the gearcases and props to make it all work well. :)

Back