Sold My Parker

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robert Cibran

Reaction score
I want to take this opportunity to thank everyone who thru out the 7 1/2 years which I owned my Parker helped me out to make it a better boat, especially Dale,Megabyte,Warthog5 and Grouperjim.The boat had gotten too big for me and the wife to launch at the ramps in the Keys,So My 2300DVCC went to a good home in N.C. to a young guy who will take care of her as I did, he came down and took a look and knew he had found the right boat and did not ask for any price reduction.

I also sold my Hewes redfisher as I never could do well on the flats or back country of the FL. Keys.

Being in the Kyes with no boat is not fun, so that wife says why don't you buy a simple 20 footer that both of us can handle and launch, so off I went to look at 20 footers,not many around which I liked so I went to West Palm Beach Albury Brothers and I was hooked, placed an order for a 20 footer and 2 months later this is what I got.

Attachments

• Rober y Soraya.JPG
    Rober y Soraya.JPG
    122.2 KB · Views: 230
Nice boat! Has kinda a 'Panga' look and feel to it, no? Best of luck with it!

And thanks for the kind words ...

I remember back when I needed some Gelcoat and you stepped up to the plate and sent it to me no questions asked, thanks again for all the happy times and I will still be around once in a while.

Robert

After many years of catching drum on my old 2100, Hunter finally found himself in the boat he has always wanted. Eastern NC is where these boats are made for (and from :lol: ). She's back home and he'll put her to good use.

If I wouldn't have found cycler's 2300 first, I would have bought it. It looked showroom new!

Enjoy your new Albury - they're sweet!

Ruan,

Thanks, Hunter did get a show room boat with all the bells and whistles, I hope he enjoys it for many years to come, he sent me a picture of him and his family on the boat and they looked very happy, His dad and mom are also very nice.

Tell him I wish him luck and to take care of that beauty of a boat.

Yes I hope to enjoy the Albury and thanks.

Robert

Robert... don't be a stranger.
You are always welcome here at CP.

Good luck with the new ride!

Mega,

Thanks, I will be around, a boat is a boat no matter the brand they all have basicly the same things and on this site I can get a whole lot of info, thanks again.

Robert

Back