• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold SOLD - Permatrim - Yamaha 225-250HP

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just curious, why are you selling it? We just installed some and feel like they are an excellent upgrade.
I had bought the wrong one! That’s the only reason.

Agree an excellent upgrade. For my 2300 DV. Almost required!

I had bought the wrong one! That’s the only reason.

Agree an excellent upgrade. For my 2300 DV. Almost required!
Bro, we brought our planing speed from 23 mph to 15-18 mph on our 2820. We also added some bad ass 4 blade props though. We haven't done extensive testing or a long trip yet but from the sea trial, it is looking like we added some MPG savings too!

Bro, we brought our planing speed from 23 mph to 15-18 mph on our 2820. We also added some bad ass 4 blade props though. We haven't done extensive testing or a long trip yet but from the sea trial, it is looking like we added some MPG savings too!
Curious what 4 blades you went with?

Curious what 4 blades you went with?
We went through Ken Reeves with Propgods. He recommended a new model from Powertech. PBR4 - 15 1/4 dia, 18 pitch. We definitely lost some top end, but it still runs in the 40's. We haven't had a clean enough day to fully get up to top speed though.

Back