• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD - Todd Center Console Swingback Seat

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gw204

Reaction score
If this ad looks familiar it's because I sold an identical seat earlier this year. Now I have another and I'm lazy, so I just copied the old ad and made a few small chanes. :D

This seat was intalled in my 17' Mako when I bought it. I'm going to be installing a traditional leaning post once the rebuild is complete, so I don't need this thing.

Specs can be found here:

http://www.boatersworld.com/product/167980010.htm

It's in real nice shape except for the caps on the side posts are missing and there's some staining on the top cushion. I cleaned it up with Softscrub w/ bleach and that got most of it out, but some remains. I imagine that with the right product, the stains would come out entirely. There are no rips or tears in the cushions themselves. The previous owner drilled two holes in the bottom of the livewell for drainage and 6 holes in the mounting flange for screws. Other than, that it's pretty much flawless.

$250/obo and I could probably ship it (buyer to cover all associated costs, but it might take me a while to figure that part out).

IMG_7380.jpg

IMG_7381.jpg

IMG_7382.jpg

IMG_7383.jpg

IMG_7385.jpg

IMG_7386.jpg

MERRY XMAS,I AM CONTACTING YOU FOR A FRIEND OF MINE.WHAT IS YOUR BOTTOM LINE ON COOLER SEAT.I CAN PAY WITH PAYPAL AND HE WOULD PICK IT UPTHANKS TIM N

I'm not a big fan of Paypal, so I'de have to say $250 if you want to pay using that method. If the guy is willing to pick up and pay cash, I'll take $225...no deposit necessary to hold the seat, just let me know when he wants to come get it.

HAPPY NEW YEAR,SPOKE TO MY BUDDY AND HE IS GOING TO PASS ON IT.THANKS FOR YOUR TIME THOUGH,TN

If the price is an issue, tell him to make an offer. I'm starting to need space in the garage. :)

Anyone interested? If so, shoot me an offer. I still have this thing and want it out of the garage.

Latest posts

Back