• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD - Yamaha Props

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gw204

Reaction score
I've got two stainless steel 3-blade Yamaha props I won't be needing, so I'm putting them up for sale to get them out of the garage...

The first is a Yamaha "Performance Series" wheel. Part no. MAR-GYT3B-V6-18. Dimensions are 14-1/4 x 18. The finish on it is pretty good. Has some scratches and scrapes and there's one small ding in two of the blades. I don't think either would impact performance.

http://www.yamaha-motor.com/outboard/ac ... etail.aspx

DSCN0338.jpg

DSCN0339.jpg

Not quite sure what it's worth, but there are a few new ones on Ebay from $385 to $400. I figure I'll start out at $200/obo + shipping.

The second is Yamaha's standard black painted SS wheel. Part no. 6G5-45978-03-98. Dimensions are 13-3/4 x 17. This one has no dings that I noticed, but like all black SS wheels I've seen, the paint is gone from the blades and it has surface rust.

http://www.yamaha-motor.com/outboard/ac ... etail.aspx

DSCN0331.jpg

DSCN0336.jpg

Again, I really don't know what it's worth, but there's a few new ones on Ebay for $299 to $349. How about $150/obo + shipping?

No inquiries means the price is too high. :)

How about $150 + shipping for the Performance Series prop and $125 + shipping for the black stainless one? I'm also open to offers.

Run either one through the shallows one afternoon and they will both shine up like a new quarter. :)

I'm getting ready to try a 14 1/4 X 17 Reliance on my 2100 w/ 200HPDI. If I don't get what I'm looking for, I might look at the 13 3/4 X 17 black stainless one you have for sale.

I clicked the link you provided and it shows 200hp.
Will these fit a 200hp HPDI?

It would be nice to have a spare prop on board.

DougP":13350wko said:
Will these fit a 200hp HPDI?

They should. Both of them were in use on a 200 OX66 and I'm pretty sure the OX66 and HPDI motors use the same gearcase.

I will call the dealer Friday and let you know Friday night about the SS prop you have 4 sale.

Reel Joy - That prop will fit a 200 HPDI. There are some Yamaha Performance bulletins for a 200 HPDI that were done with that exact same prop.

GOOD MORNING,IS THE OTHER PROP STILL AVAILABLE AND IF IT IS WHAT ARE YOU ASKING FOR IT THANKS TN

GOOD MORNING,IS THE OTHER PROP STILL AVAILABLE AND IF IT IS WHAT ARE YOU ASKING FOR IT THANKS TN

Back