Sport Cabin?

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MaxOut":2plm0658 said:
If I go open back this is it... :lol:

If I go closed back, I would go with this (full heat and a/c) :wink: 8) :lol:

dsc08473_163.jpg

36ROCK4-18-09.JPG

77244d1244630786-2009-judge-yachts-36-chesapeake-demo-bbb.jpg

77245d1244630786-2009-judge-yachts-36-chesapeake-demo-bbbb.jpg

Attachments

• may.JPG
    may.JPG
    44.2 KB · Views: 1,194
Judge 36 Chesapeake..

of course you can get an open back and more of a charter finish too:
36KEN-COCKPIT1.jpg

Another vote for the open back. Mine is a 2320 and 7 years old. Canvas is fine, though I've repaired a couple of snaps.

Open or off all summer. Closed in the winter (or what passes for winter in So Cal).

Boat is going to North Carolina this year, so I will add a propane heater for winter.

Jeff

I will own nothing but a pilothouse. (Parker, that is)

After years of winterizing, cleaning and varnishing the wood on my boats, I knew when I looked for my last boat that I wanted absolutely no wood outside. no isengalss and nothing requiring winterization (pulling drain plugs, running antifreeze, etc.). I also wanted to run my boat year round including freezing weather and I wanted nothing requiring bilge heaters.

I'll skip all the research I did and say I bought a 2007 model 2120 and it exceeds all my requirements.

Winterization of fixed johns, sinks, ice makers, engines, generators, etc. is all gone with my fold up porta pot seat and plastic bags and the Yamaha outboard just keeps on starting and purring even on freezing days with no draining or antifreeze. A small propane heater raises the temp in the cabin quickly to acceptable comfort in a short time in the dead of winter. And it is really quiet with my door closed.

There is not a piece of exposed wood on the outside of my boat. Not on the swim platform, door edges, hand rails, etc. so all is wash and go. I threw away my remaining varnish.

I had all around isengalss in the past. I kept it coated with carnuba wax on both sides, watched for the hanging straps to not scratch the material, always made sure no water was rolled up in it or a mess was ready to happen, took it off in winter so it did not get brittle, etc. so real glass widows with Rainex on them are a delight - especially since I can open both forward windows for any amount of ventilation.

Just my experience and requirements as I can boat more now as I have far less boat servicing to fool around with................Pete

I have a 2120 dvsc and love it. I love the cabin and all it has to offer so does my family. I was on my ex coworkers Parker 2110 walk around and it is like day and night. I could not be more happy that I chose the P/H over the walk around.

Back