Storage in 2320 pilot house

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

msudigala

Reaction score
I am getting a new 2320 in August. Question is there storage boxes under the big side cushions (both port and starboard) in the berth.

My 2016 has storage in the berth, port and STBD. One locker on both sides. I put items in there that typically don't gets used, tools, filters, down rigger parts, etc. I call it my "just in case" box.

Thanks, Every little bit of storage helps. Will put to good use. Another question, windshield wiper inserts(the rubber) were do you buy replacements.

Thanks, Every little bit of storage helps.
Yep. I just got mine, still in the exploratory phase. Storage is very limited in these Parkers.
I'll be watching this thread for some ideas, model specific.
I don't see a lot of cabin roof storage solutions but that may be worth exploring? again, I'm just learning this new boat, absolutely freaking love it so far.

--

Reactions: A-K
I have a 2021 Parker 2320. Yes, the two locations in the berth have storage boxes with hinged lids. As noted, RainX once a month on the windshields is perfect.
I do not find storage a limiting factor. You have the entire V Berth to put gear. It's a really well laid out boat...now w/ the transom fish box ( extra storage), and a 270 quart cooler midline in the cockpit ( tons of storage here ... unless were fishing then it's full of ice).
Storage will not be a problem for you.

Latest posts

Back