Summer Home

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ppem45

Reaction score
Passing Thru moved to her summer home. We took her out for a couple of hours and tested all the goodies I put on her this winter. This boat is fantastic in every way, great hole shots and gets on plane very easy. I have not had her out in any tough water yet as the wind was blowing a little harder than I wanted to deal with so we stayed in the pond. Another new goody I put on just recently is a larger prop, I switched out the 13 3/4"X17 for a 15 1/2"X17. I lost about 100 RPM's but it is a little faster than she was with the old one.

I Love My Parker

Attachments

• 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    126.4 KB · Views: 425
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    127.5 KB · Views: 425
You are very right FF, I was able to trim the motor up with no trouble today. I will be moving it up when I get some time to do it, good weather coming this weekend so I will have it moved then I hope. Totally different boat with the bracket!

Oh man,you have no idea how bad I wanna glass in my transom ,and hang my motor on that bracket.
Does the bracket give it some more"floatabilty" in the back end?
I know my Parker seems a little back end heavy.

MJ

It was a big concern of mine when I took on this project. I talked to Armstrong bracket and he told me that it used to be problem but they solved it by making the bracket 30" wide instead of the 18" that it used to be. I think I may have picked up an inch or so of flotation with the bracket.

Back