Sundance Marine San Diego SOLD

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TopShot25

Reaction score
Sundance Marine Acquired by Granders Inc.

Thursday, November 01, 2007

NEWPORT BEACH - Granders Inc., headed by Newport Beach entrepreneur Anthony Hsieh, has acquired Sundance Marine, the Southern California dealer for Parker boats. Sundance Marine's San Diego site, across from SeaWorld on Mission Bay, will become Crow's Nest Yacht Sales' fifth location.
"The addition of Sundance to our current marine holdings is a perfect fit," Hsieh said.

The move will allow Crow's Nest customers to choose from five sportfishing boat lines: Contender, Hatteras, Parker, Tiara and Viking.

Rob Sanford, general manager and partner in Sundance, will continue in his current capacity, Hsieh said.

Sundance Marine is currently the No. 2 Parker dealer worldwide, and the top dealer in the Western U.S.

Crow's Nest Yachts-sponsored Team Bad Company, a tournament-winning sportfishing team headed by Capt. Steve Lassley, will provide boat buyers with expert input on boat rigging and will offer future fishing seminars for customers, according to the company.

Crow's Nest Yachts has been in operation for more than 30 years and has waterfront locations in Newport Beach, Mission Bay, San Diego and Seattle; along with a 3-acre off-water dealership in the Irvine Auto Center, with 11 service bays.

Actual story: http://thelog.com/news/newsview.asp?c=228692

Wow . . .

I had Sundance install a Mariner Enterprise 14-Tube/2 speader light Rocket Launcher and a Pacific Edge 48 gallon Bait Tank on Empty Pockets prior to towing the boat home.

The work was GREAT and the price was pretty darn good as well.

The guy I delt with at Sundance was Joel and he sure knew his stuff!

Thanks for the update.

Kevin

Joel is a great guy. He did not sell my boat but he has helped me since. From what I heard on a radio show last weekend everything will basically stay the same. They will carry some of the larger boat on the water now.

Back