• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sunshade with stainless steel frame -new pic with canvas

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ww2

Reaction score
~85.5" wide X 74" long overall, came off a Parker 2530XL SC. Mounts to outer lip of hard top & rocket launcher. Non-telescoping. Covers cockpit side to side and back ~ 3 ft over deck. Easily adaptable to other hardtops. $300 obo Local pick up only.

Attachments

• Sun shade 1.jpg
    Sun shade 1.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 609
  • Sun shade 3.jpg
    Sun shade 3.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 609
  • Sun shade 4.jpg
    Sun shade 4.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 608
  • Sun shade 5.jpg
    Sun shade 5.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 20
ww2":2h1fswr2 said:
~85.5" wide X 74" long overall, came off a Parker 2530XL SC. Mounts to outer lip of hard top & rocket launcher. Non-telescoping. Covers cockpit side to side and back ~ 3 ft over deck. Easily adaptable to other hardtops. $400obo Local pick up/meet only.
Nice
I have one but yours is better
Who made it?

B2

Sorry but I have no idea. It was on the boat when I bought it last fall. Not something I need. Interested?

Any pics with the canvas on it? oes it come apart so I can make it narrower to fit on a 2320?
thanks

The pic I have is to big to upload. I can email if you want. Canvas is just a piece with grommets and held in place with a couple cords. Easy to put up and take down. The frame would be very easy to disassemble and cut to a smaller size. If you're interested, let me now and we'll work something out.
Will

Back