Switch help

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Berto1256

Reaction score
I’m in the process of rewriting my switch panel and looking to replace my faded switch covers. I can’t seem to find any that match the stock switch’s with the horizontal printing. I can only find vertical printed switch. Does anyone have a source for replacement switch covers??3DE50657-77E3-4FAA-AA05-910710D5130C.jpeg

Does anyone know if these individual switches are replaceable?
Yes, individual switches are replaceable. I've replaced two of ours and got them both from New Wire Marine as others have mentioned here. The ones we got are not exactly the same 'appearance' as the originals, although the size and configuration are exactly the same as the originals. We replaced the bottom two 'Aux' switches'. It was a simple job, thanks to advice from Warthog and others here on CP.

I’m in the process of rewriting my switch panel and looking to replace my faded switch covers. I can’t seem to find any that match the stock switch’s with the horizontal printing. I can only find vertical printed switch. Does anyone have a source for replacement switch covers??View attachment 32699
Hey Berto, Looks like you're trying to just make the faded switches look better? You may have already tried this, but if not; Pull/pop the covers off of your switches and give them a good soaking in 303 Protectant. Pulling them off will assure you're treating all '4' sides, and the top. (won't hurt to do the back too). Let them sit awhile, wipe them clean, let them dry, then do it again. They will look a lot better. You can try just wiping some of the 303 on the switches without removing them, but since 303 is supposedly a 'non-solvent based' product, I'd remove the covers before 'soaking' them. We've used 303 Protectant for years on our boats and have good results. 303 is similar to Armor-All, but Armor-All was (still is?) a solvent-based product that could damage some items. Just thought it might be worth a try if you can't find the replacements you're looking for.

Last edited:
I’m in the process of rewriting my switch panel and looking to replace my faded switch covers. I can’t seem to find any that match the stock switch’s with the horizontal printing. I can only find vertical printed switch. Does anyone have a source for replacement switch covers??View attachment 32699
All my switch covers were pretty faded. You can get them from your Parker dealer. Just pop the old ones off and snap the new ones on. It’s that easy. You can get new switches also if those are being replaced too.

Back