Swivel for my Raymarine A-65

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mstelmac

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I have an A-65 that I will be mounting on my 2120SC. I would love the pivot option but do not want it raised far off the helm. My reasoning is because I do not want it to block visibility out of the front wondows. I also don't want to mount it on the side of the helm because someone might hit it while going below. Has anyone seen anything I could put my unit on that would pivot and not block the windows?

Attachments

• Helm.jpg
    Helm.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 129
whatever you mount on the dash, check to see if it swings your compass before you commit to a location.

a lot of guys couldn't care less about the compass......but i like mine for a quick reference.

my goal which may be different from yours as well as others, was to keep my helm dash area free and clear of electronics and obstructions. i mounted mine in dash (radios) or overhead (Garmin 3010 MFD) which 1) does not block the view out the window, and 2) doesn't get wet if a little spray comes through while driving with the windows open.

Attachments

• J3072x2304-04476.jpg
    J3072x2304-04476.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 111
Very good ideas guys. Down in NJ they are saying that it may get into the 50s this weekend. I want to have her ready for the spring striper run in the Delaware river.

i have a 2120 with a A65 and i mounted as far left as possible so i can see it with the cabin door open while drifting..

dave

Well i have mine in same spot 21Pilot House(Dave) It is good spot like he said can see it when door is open and out on deck fishing!!Well good luck let us see pictures when you mount yours in place!!

Back