• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

T-top 4-sale 21se

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris B

Reaction score
I have a t-top for sale that came off my 21se,its aluminum constructed /fiberglass top w/rocket launcher. It also comes with a marine radio , 8' galaxie antena, partial enclosure and a remote spotlight.The top has a built in electronics box , I am asking $1600 for the top.I've also got a custom boat cover to fit over the boat and around the top for $300.

pbrady71,

I have a 2 yr old custom welded chrome t-top on a 21 SE that I just bought, and would like to sell the t-top. Has 4 rocket launchers, overhead life preserver storage, sunbrella cover, includes curtains, and the top half is detachable at the level of the console. I am in greenville, nc. 252-717-5387.

Not interested in two pc construction....too much rattle if not now it will later.
thanks anyway

I don't think there will be any rattle in this one, It's got machined connectors welded into the tubes and each of the four posts have two set screws to hold it together. Easy to get apart with 8 screws and one person can lift it in and out of the boat. Lower right of picture shows the connector.

Attachments

• t-top-connector-2.jpg
    t-top-connector-2.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 424
Pboettger,

I want to make sure I understand you, the entrie t top you have is for sale, not just the top? It fits a 21se.

Can you post or send more photos and price.

Im sure it is the angle of the photo but it looks like the side console door is blocked??? probably just the angle.

What color is the top? What condition is the top? Any other electronics connected to the top? Mast light, spreader lights or antenna mounts?

thanks

DougP":35664bjo said:
Pboettger,

I want to make sure I understand you, the entrie t top you have is for sale, not just the top? It fits a 21se.

Can you post or send more photos and price.

Im sure it is the angle of the photo but it looks like the side console door is blocked??? probably just the angle.

What color is the top? What condition is the top? Any other electronics connected to the top? Mast light, spreader lights or antenna mounts?

thanks

I'll answer some of this for Peter as I'm familier with the top. I had it made.
The side console door is not blocked nor is the tackle locker on the other side.
The top is a light grey color, and the curtains are all orange as shown in the picture. I wanted the orange for the visibility. There is a rail mount 8' VHF antenna with the cable leading to an external plug mounted on side of the console side and a stern light mounted on the rear of the top with a plug on the side of the console. All that is necessary to take down is unplug the light, unplug the antenna, remove 8 screws and lift everything off. Light and antenna come off with the t-top. The top is in excellent condition as it's less than 2 years old and the boat was stored under a shelter. No spreader lights.
I have some more pictures I can send.

Burtona,

Thanks for your help with this. As you can tell, I'm a little technically challenged.

Peter.

Back