T-TOP FABRICATION

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FishPimp

Reaction score
Looking for some advice on getting a custom Fiberglass T-Top for my 23SE
I am not really wanting a stock out of the box model. As I would like to customize it to my specs and desires. This top is primarily going to allow electronics(radar,gps,spreader lights,antenna to be housed as well as some extra needed storage.
I only want to do this once and to do it correctly.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I went with Brian over at Fastech in Plymouth
http://www.t-tops.com/t-tops.html.
His service was great and his product perfect.
He created a radar/spotlight-flood/gps mount for the top as well. I dont have any pictures of it yet. When I do I will post.

Attachments

• Chris L 002 (Medium).jpg
    Chris L 002 (Medium).jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 810
  • rodholderlow (Medium).jpg
    rodholderlow (Medium).jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 810
  • dovetailrocket (Medium).jpg
    dovetailrocket (Medium).jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 810
  • IMGP0878 (Medium).JPG
    IMGP0878 (Medium).JPG
    47.7 KB · Views: 810
One of the most important functions of my [previous] T-Top was its use as a grab rail for me and the passengers. Unfortunately I had the height adjusted for me since I am taller than average. I would not get the height adjustment again, it put it out of reach for most other folks.

I had a custom top done and it performed beautifully except at one particular rpm. It would start to vibrate in a sympathetic fashion and it was annoying. I could never run at that exact rpm on that boat!

Bw sure the attachment points are bedded properly with 5200 or the like!

The boat is on cape cod. The fabricator is close by. I am a Mass boy and I do my best to keep everything local. I am sure your man in Maine is good. Their stuff looks great. I am happy with the guy I went with. His delivery was 2 days early.His product is bulletproof with guarantee. He was really helpful and insightful about what I wanted and what could be done. I have no regrets with going to fastech for my t-top. Brian was/is a good honest man who makes a great product locally. And that my friends is far more important to me than an out of state fabricator. If I lived in Maine I would have used a Maine fabricator.

Back