• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

T-Top/Hard Top For Sale - SOLD

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

B. Haley

Reaction score
Fiberglass Hard Top taken off a 2003 21 Parker SE.

Top is in really good shape. Included are the electronic box and curtains seen in picture below as well as two wing/side curtains not pictured.

Below are pictures while top is still on the boat.

$1200.00

Height is 81"

Length is 84"

Width is 64"

Front Leg width at top of console is 41"

Front Leg width on deck is 44"

Rear Leg width at console is 31"

PM me if you have anymore questions.

Attachments

• top1.jpg
    top1.jpg
    184.9 KB · Views: 991
  • top2.jpg
    top2.jpg
    181 KB · Views: 991
  • top3.jpg
    top3.jpg
    175.2 KB · Views: 991
Just this weekend bought a 2003 21SE without a T-Top. Curious to know why you decided to take yours off?

Bearsboat":b0uhhgg6 said:
Just this weekend bought a 2003 21SE without a T-Top. Curious to know why you decided to take yours off?

Had a full tower built. Would have built it off this top but with the design I wanted this top was too wide to allow access to the tower from the port and/or starboard.

Thanks. Don't suppose you know what it would cost to ship it to CT do you? And how big a deal it might be to do a self-install on a 2003 21 SE (unit only, not the electronics)?

Self-Install would be pretty easy. Just need a few guys to help hold and position it. Not sure about shipping but I'd imagine it is not worth it.

Top is still available. Pictures of curtains and e-box

Attachments

• curtains1.JPG
    curtains1.JPG
    241.9 KB · Views: 569
  • curtains2.JPG
    curtains2.JPG
    262.3 KB · Views: 569
  • ebox1.JPG
    ebox1.JPG
    234.9 KB · Views: 569
Back