The first overnighting trip

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inTherapy

Reaction score
As many of you recall, back in August I asked for some suggestions about how to make my families first overnighting trip a good one. Thanks to all for your responses. We spent 3 full days , 2 nights on Cuttyhunk Island. We had an awesome time, highly recommend a trip there. Peaceful nothingness, just nature. Everything fell into place beautifully: the ride was perfect both coming and going, the weather was warm and relatively dry ( one wet blow through ), accomodations comfortable, Islanders gracious and friendly. A big thanks to friends who had happened to have a place on the Island for the week. They are fellow Parker owners and overnight very often therfor were there to help whenever need be. There was a small Parker rendevous of sorts as our boat, another 2510, and a 2500 were docked in a row. There was a couple smaller center consoles moored nearby ( one belonged to Hull Truth member "8943Post" who I met on the dock ). A great time had by all.

Attachments

• 001_25A.JPG
    001_25A.JPG
    50.7 KB · Views: 499
  • 002_24A.JPG
    002_24A.JPG
    50.7 KB · Views: 499
  • 005_21A.JPG
    005_21A.JPG
    87.5 KB · Views: 499
  • 003_23A.JPG
    003_23A.JPG