The Hull Truth

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mx beach guy

Reaction score
Im sure some advertising co got it for promating purposes.big $ there.
Yep one day dale will sell this the same way an be off :D fishing somewhere.

mx beach guy":3qfqzjc5 said:
Yep one day dale will sell this the same way an be off :D fishing somewhere.
Ha! Can't sell something that 'costs' you money ;) !

Can you ... :?: ?? Hmmmmmmm, I too could charge for burgees I have no intention of delivering on ...

I believe the company that bought THT is called "Internet Brands" or something like that.
There used to be a sticky at the top of the boating forum that gave a little more detail, but it's gone now.

I rarely go over there anymore unless I'm really bored.

IMO, too many "boat waxers" at the other forum. I get some fishing info from Florida Sportsman.

THT has gone the way of the old usenet newsgroup rec.boats (commonly called wrecked.boats because of all the bashing, name calling, and other low-quality posts).

Wiley had a good site when he was tossing the bums stirring up the bashing. But now that it is sold and no one seems to be policing it, the quality of the content has slid dramatically, and you have to wade through lots of crap to find the occasional pearl.

I rarely visit there anymore, focusing more on CP and www.tidalfish.com

Dale and crew...don't ever let up on tossing bums who show up here only to bash and flame. We have a high-quality site with high-quality content...lets keep it that way.

I'm all for tossing the bums and flamers out on their ear! I truly believe most of the folks that browse this site are like me: Interested in learning more about how to maintain and appreciate a fine watercraft, regardless of brand or reputation. Of course a bias toward the Parker is a given and hence the site's focus. I for one, am indebted to those among us that are diligent and knowledgeable enough to provide us with such wonderful site content.

Huzzah, Dale & Co.! We are all in your debt to some degree. Thanks for the refuge from the vagaries of unregulated internet nastiness.

THT is still a good site. But it seems like the population tripled overnight. Still a great place to research a problem or fined a good deal. Also a great place to sell stuff.

Many repetitive posts. Lots of little battles. I mostly just tstop on the Northeast section.

Porkchunker":75sjmxim said:
Dale and crew...don't ever let up on tossing bums who show up here only to bash and flame. We have a high-quality site with high-quality content...lets keep it that way.

Will do!

Ranger Tim":75sjmxim said:
I'm all for tossing the bums and flamers out on their ear! I truly believe most of the folks that browse this site are like me: Interested in learning more about how to maintain and appreciate a fine watercraft, regardless of brand or reputation.

So true! Thanks for the support guys!

And, after actually having just bought a Yamaha motor myself (albeit a 2-stroke) I will endeavor to keep my Yamaha-vs.-other commentaries to be less than a Chevy-vs.-Ford debate ;) .

Back