The old classic reborn

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kentislandparker

Reaction score
Thank you all for your help, my 25 is finally in the water. New cabin floors , stringers, seating, and electronics, lots of teak work fuel sending units and a new kicker. Her old johnson 225 still runs good with a 250 ox 66 in the garage ready to repace it. THANK YOU ALL FOR SHARING THE KNOWLEDGE.

Attachments

• July 4th 003.JPG
    July 4th 003.JPG
    100.7 KB · Views: 1,675
  • July 4th 002.JPG
    July 4th 002.JPG
    96.8 KB · Views: 1,675
  • July 4th 004.JPG
    July 4th 004.JPG
    98.8 KB · Views: 1,675
  • July 4th 008.JPG
    July 4th 008.JPG
    89.7 KB · Views: 1,675
  • July 4th 085.JPG
    July 4th 085.JPG
    78.7 KB · Views: 1,675
  • Picture 060.jpg
    Picture 060.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 1,675
Superb Job Brian!

Nice to see such TLC given to a Classy Lady. That's what ClassicParker is all about. I'm glad you shared these photos with us all...

..John

SUPER nice.........i've got a feeling TheOtherLine will be taking notice of that bench seat after riding 150 miles in my boat this weekend.

Awesome job. She looks great. Do you have any more pictures of the cockpit you can share?

Great Job !!
I hope we can meet up sometime to compare boats, mines the same year/model, although the restoration is not as advanced (spend too much time fishing). I figure non-critical maintenance, upgrades and pretty-work are for winter layup.
If not before then maybe we can get together at the CP Chesapeake Rendevous in August.

Very nice work you did,i love that you have no stickers on boat i might just have to do that myself looks awesome!!!

Wow! Beautiful work! 8)
Can't wait to see her at the Rendezvous. :wink:

Yes I will see you at the parker get together and the fiberglass dust was everywhere. A shop vac and paint suits helps , boat still needs work but one thing at a time.

these pics give me shivers - looks exactly like my boat without all the crap in it.

Love what you've done with the bench seat. Did you replace the decking in the cabin because it was rotted?

I have some soft spots in my deck behind the wheelhouse, but inside the wheel house elephants can stomp on it.

The floor around the drivers seat was not sealed by the old owner and had a small leak that got under the floor in the cabin. Thanks for the compliment.

Back