This is Some Parker!!! Toilet and All!!!Parker should look!!

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Several years back when my oldest daughter was about 6 years old, there was a question on Jeoperdy or some other show on tv, they asked what do you call the Bathroom on a boat. Without hesitation, my daughter answered "a Bucket" nice red boat. I'm still using the bucket though. :D

Brad; Here are some pictures of the plumbing in my boat for the crapper.

#013 is the discharge, which is under the toilet.

#017 is the intake from the clamshell thru-hull pickup. It's under the floor of the pilothouse between the helm and passenger seats.

#016 is the holding tank, which is also under the floor of the pilothouse.

Hope this gives you some perspective.

Good fishing!

Attachments

• 04-10 Vacation 013.JPG
    04-10 Vacation 013.JPG
    28 KB · Views: 1,459
  • 04-10 Vacation 017.JPG
    04-10 Vacation 017.JPG
    30.5 KB · Views: 1,459
  • 04-10 Vacation 016.JPG
    04-10 Vacation 016.JPG
    32.2 KB · Views: 1,459
I use the fold up camper john seat that folds & stores behind the passenger seat. Takes up no space unless in use. I found some camper plastic bags that have a powder in them to kill the odor and the bacteria so simple & comfortable to use, inexpensive and easy carry off the vessel.

I have had Raritan and VacuFlush johns and pumped out for a few years. The holding tank always filled up when there is no pump out near by or the pump out was broken. And they need holes in the boat and need to be winterized in cold weather. And boy are they fun to work on like after a lady jammed one of mine with paper and I had to take out the vacuum pump and clean it. One time was all it took for me to want to KISS but it took a few years till I left the johns and generators and inboards and all the wasted hours just keeping all that stuff working and maintained............Pete

Attachments

• John bag removed (Small).JPG
    John bag removed (Small).JPG
    21.5 KB · Views: 1,370
Mine had and electric toilet, we cut the tank out and took out the toilet, it smelled no matter what I did and the toilet, once all your gear is in and you are 30 miles out, its a pain to get too, a bucket and a big 5 toilet camping seat works better .

Back