This is Some Parker!!! Toilet and All!!!Parker should look!!

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keith FDNY

Reaction score
This is a nice 2007 i seen on the net.This looks like a work horse forsure!! One thing i do like is that it has a working toilet not a porta-potti and has holding tank for waste parker should do this from factory i bet alot of people would like this better then porta-potti!!!Here is few Pictures

Attachments

• parker toilet.jpg
    parker toilet.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 2,648
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 2,647
  • leftside.jpg
    leftside.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 2,645
  • cabin1.jpg
    cabin1.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 2,646
While i dig the red hull. I have owned a boat with a head and holding tank. It is just more to maintain! I have gone back to a portapotti and am not looking back. Simplistic and keeps the boat low maintenance. Just my opinion.

You can get a head from the factory, just check the box.

There was a 2520 with a marine head like that at the show this year.

That's an option I wanted and got on my 2005 2520XL.
That's ,of course a factory install, $1.5K option.
I'll be fishing most of the time with my lady friend, and it's an absolute must.
Not going to deal with removing the contents of a portipotti, if I can help it.
It's a nice steup with overboard discharge or deck suck out, and or holding tank.
You can install the tank, after market, but need to cut the floor/deck to install holding tank.

no boat that i will ever own will ever have a permanently installed toilet. not if i can help it. i did some work on a 31 Bertram that had a head and one of the lines separated. that was 3 YEARS before i stepped aboard (and this boat got cleaned- ALOT- diligently) and the bilges STILL reeked. not worth it to me, if you gotta go, you can use one of these.

Attachments

• bucket.jpg
    bucket.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 2,517
pelagic, dont forget the rain poncho for the bucket. my wife wont use the bucket without one if others are on board....no peeking. :shock:

not to hijack the thread, the wife and i do like the red hull, but not the extra cage/rail on the back, looks almost like a tow boat of some kind.

anybody else know the reason for the rail/cage on the stern?

DougP":135douwr said:
pelagic, dont forget the rain poncho for the bucket. my wife wont use the bucket without one if others are on board....no peeking. :shock:

not to hijack the thread, the wife and i do like the red hull, but not the extra cage/rail on the back, looks almost like a tow boat of some kind.

anybody else know the reason for the rail/cage on the stern?

good point. ill add that to the list :lol: in reality, my boat doesnt serve as a booze cruiser, and noe of my fishing buddies are members of the finer sex, so i think i'll be ok.

probably not a towboat, there's no bit that i can see and no stops on top of the upper bar to stop a towline from slipping off. the way she's painted up, plus the ensign, makes me think Fire/Rescue, or possibly dive tending or research, cant see a ladder though and no pulpit to anchor. maybe a tender to a larger fireboat/tug. maybe Kevin can shed some light?

If she won't squat by the truck door on the side of the road, or go in a bucket on the boat, I guess she will just have to be miserable.

The new boat has a holding tank and vacuflush system. I prefer the port a potti. #1 only on the boat. plus the amount of time that the toilet gets used is so minimal that the added maintenance isnt worth it. Even with the flushing toilet i keep a 5 gallon bucket so i dont have to discharge or have the tank pumped out.

This is what i found on this boat,this thing has pretty much everything i can say that much!!

Boat is still in full factory warranty
173 gallon fuel tank
Twin 2007 Yamaha, 150 HP- 4 stroke engines (only 115 hrs. on engines)
Full transferable warranty on the engines for over 5 more years (expires 3/10/2013)
Stainless steel props.
Also included is a Wesco tandem axle trailer with surge disc brakes on both axles, LED lights, rear guide bars
Stainless steel fastener package and styled aluminum wheels on both axles.
Boat also features a (10,000 BTU) Cabin Mate Marine Heat and Air conditioning system.
Unit is permanently installed and heats and cools the cabin V Berth
Features a Next GEN Generator mounted to the deck (model PCM 1 – 3.5)
Generator runs the AC and other 115 volts accessories
Generator has an additional cover over it that can be used to sit on, made out of diamond bright aluminum
This generator features a Kubota Diesel engine that the average fuel consumption is only .2 GPH
Generator has a Permanent mounted 8 gal. fuel tank
The generator also has a transferable warranty.
This boat has a factory installed electric flush marine toilet with discharge macerator pump
A 13 gal. holding tank that can Be emptied with a pump out system, or can be pumped directly into the water in some situations, where it is allowed by law.
Boat is equipped with a Ray Marine C-70 system pack radar with a 2 KW Random
This is a dual unit that is a Radar – GPS Chart plotter with large color screen .
Also features an in-dash Gamin 3206 C- GPS chart plotter with 6 " color screen
Depth finder is a Ray Marine ST 40
Stereo: Aquatic AV water tight Am/FM CD, MP3 player with Pioneer Tsmr 1640 6 ½ in 160 watt speakers.
Boat features 2 guest 22040 remote controlled spot lights
also has 4 Jacobsco halogen 4 In. X 6 In spreader lights on the roof.
Boat also features Lenco automatic trim tabs
Boat is equipped with 2 VHF Marine radios (model 1C-M422)
2 four ft. marine antennas with ratchet mounts.

flush away.........

I only use it in emergency

f the bucket !!!! try n use a bucket off shore when you have the squirts !!!! and you have to sit on the bowl at night for a half hour....... youll wish it flushed!!!

one of the big reasons i got rid of my W/A with all the bells and whistles and bought a Parker is simple we have a old saying at work not to offened just make a point it is called "KISS" stands for keep it simple stupid

I GUESS SOMEONE GOT THEIR FEELINGS HURT SO I WILL SAY IT AGAIN "keep it simple stupid" IS A FIGURE OF SPEECH- A 100 YEAR OLD QOUTE FROM RIGGERS TO KEEP ENGINEERS FROM MAKING SIMPLE TASKS DIFFICULT

I have to ask what is all the aluminum framing around the back for?

some people on this site just take themsevles way to serious life to short to deal with those who think they matter to the rest of us

put your ego's away and just have a good time and trade information

B-Faithful":23wyu671 said:
While i dig the red hull. I have owned a boat with a head and holding tank. It is just more to maintain! I have gone back to a portapotti and am not looking back. Simplistic and keeps the boat low maintenance. Just my opinion.

I'm even more primitive...I started with a porta-pottie, but I have a rules on the boat that drives most to use the good old Lowes 5-gal bucket:

Rule #1: "He who uses the porta-pottie first, gets to clean it."
Rule #2 "Once the porta-pottie is used, it is a free for anyone to use, but rule #1 always applies.

Dave

aka

My head works great. I keep it flushed and clean. If you "forget" to pump out or overboard, it may get funky. Just don't forget. Mine doesn't reek at all. I treat it with some RV stuff every now and then.....and believe me, I've put some stuff in there a bear would be proud of.

Steve - Would you mind posting some pictures of how the marine head is installed??

I would like to install a real head before I launch this year, no matter what anyone tells me, the porta potti or bucket sucks when you go on extended trips. I have a wife and two daughters, they fill that thing up fast and no matter what the rule is, I end up cleaning it. :D

10-4 Bryan. I'll take a couple of photos next week. It's pretty straighforward. There's a raw water flushing pump. It draws from a clamshell intake and draws water into the toilet and from the toilet to the holding tank. The holding tank is in the bilge between the seats in the pilot house. I think it's 40 gals. There is a macerator pump with a separate key-operated switch that pumps overboard thru a two-way seacock valve to a drain below the waterline. There is also an outside port for pumpout should you need it. I usually pump mine overboard before I leave from offshore....usually 20 to 50 miles out. Sometimes, if we have several onboard, I'll pump it out between fishing areas....thus mainaining maximum sweetness.

Thanks, I'm really interested in location of various components. I have had boats in the past with MSD's so I know how they work. I need to cut out parts of the deck for access and that is what I am concerned with.

Thanks!!! 8)

Latest posts

Back