This weekends fishing with kids

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

susqking

Reaction score
These pics are from Saturday. I took my daughter (Stephanie), her friend (Taylor), Matt and his father (Bob) and my good friend (Lou)as first mate.

This was Taylors first time fishing for any thing other than pan fish. She was up first and caught a 39" that was just under 25 pounds, she was wipped after getting it in. Matt was second and pulled in a 35" followed by Steph, then Bob. We ended up the day with 8 fish.

Great time seeing kids bringing them in and having a great time!

Attachments

• 100_0458 (Medium).JPG
    100_0458 (Medium).JPG
    75.2 KB · Views: 114
  • 100_0461 (Medium).JPG
    100_0461 (Medium).JPG
    70.3 KB · Views: 114
  • 100_0464 (Medium).JPG
    100_0464 (Medium).JPG
    103 KB · Views: 114
  • 100_0463 (Medium).JPG
    100_0463 (Medium).JPG
    103.3 KB · Views: 114
Great job nice catch there way to go guys/Ladies!!!! I am sure you will have many more days of fishing now with everyone!!

Nice work Anthony. Sat was the best day of the weekend to fish!

Again, i love the fact that you daughter fishes with you. I hope as mine get a little older they will do the same!

Greg, Saturday was a nice day, I was out in the slop on Sunday too with my Brother, we caught three in a 1/2 day.

Looks like you had a good tournament but didn't get the big one, maybe next year...

Stephanie loves fishing and I do agree I'm lucky that she likes it. She is 15 now and has a summer job as a life guard at the pool we belong to. Once the boys start up I think I'm going to loose out, although I'm hoping for the best.

Back