• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Trade or sell

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RUMBLEFISH

Reaction score
Hi Parker people. I am looking to downsize and either sell or trade my Grady. Its been a great boat for the family but now its just overkill for our needs with just the wife and I. I would like to perhaps swap/sell it for a 21 or 23 Parker Pilot house that would be able to fit under a small bridge so I can moore at my summer home on Long Island NY.

89 Grady White Trophy Pro with 2005 Yamaha 200hp HPDI's
Motors have 95 hours
3 years left on Yamaha warranty
All engine controls replaced when new engines installed
Complete yamaha guage package all digital, with fuel mgmt, water temp ,water pressure, key fobs, throttle controls.
furuno fish finder
garmin chart plotter
s/w washdown
15 gallon fresh water sink
40 gallon lighted live well
lots of storage all over the boat
lee outriggers
spreader lights
rocket launcher
am/fm radio
shore power
porta potti with overboard pump out-never used
I replaced all thru hulls and scuppers last year with stailess steel.
All teak removed and redone in 4 step sikkens varnish.
Bottom was stripped and 2 part epoxy paint coated and ablative paint used only

I think the boat came with just about every option at the time but here is a link of the grady for 89 and mine would be the trophy pro 257. File is long so give it time.
http://www.gradywhite.com/customer/cata ... s/1989.pdf

Last year I ordered all new decals from Grady but after I removed the blue stripe I kinda like the look. I still have the roll of factory tape if I decide to change it back.

Attachments

• New set up 038.jpg
    New set up 038.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 2,126
Now that the season is around the corner just wanted to give this a one time bump. New water pumps on both motors just put in. This boat is ready to go and eveything works. :wink:

Lower Price or still willing to trade for late model 21 pilot.

Asking-$33,000.00

At the slip and ready for someone interested in a nice Boat.

looking to trade 2006 Grady 208 - 150 yam full canvas bow pulpit lewmar windlass- with approx 65 hours - interested?

Nothing is goofy but unless I can sell the package for my price I will just keep the boat since she runs perfect. I spent 34 grand 2 years ago for the complete repower and I dont think you would offer anything near what I would want for just the motors but you can pm me an offer.

Back