• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted Trailer for 2520 xld Wanted

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have an aluminum Towmaster had a 24 foot Stamas on it for years. Just rebuilt the whole thing, brakes, electrical, 4 new radial tires. Also had my new Parker 23SE on it, but the hull shape is too flat, chines were a bit too close to the fenders. Your boat has a deep V hull, should fit fine. $2550. Meant to say it has torsion bar suspension.

Have an aluminum Towmaster had a 24 foot Stamas on it for years. Just rebuilt the whole thing, brakes, electrical, 4 new radial tires. Also had my new Parker 23SE on it, but the hull shape is too flat, chines were a bit too close to the fenders. Your boat has a deep V hull, should fit fine. $2550. Meant to say it has torsion bar suspension.
Where is it located

Frame is aluminum I - beam, excellent condition. This trailer was always stored well inland, and rinsed in fresh water after each use in salt water. I will walk outside and take a few phone pictures for you. Got the pics, not much of a techy, can't figure out how to send then to you. Shoot me an email or cel #, I can send them to either of those, I think.

Frame is aluminum I - beam, excellent condition. This trailer was always stored well inland, and rinsed in fresh water after each use in salt water. I will walk outside and take a few phone pictures for you. Got the pics, not much of a techy, can't figure out how to send then to you. Shoot me an email or cel #, I can send them to either of those, I think.
What state are you in?

My email is:

[email protected]
Do you know the weight capacity of your trailer? Does it have guide poles? Any concerns about it making the trip to Annapolis? Thanks so much!

Hi what are the details of the trailer thanks
2007 LoadRite 28T9700G2 Trailer. The trailer is galvanized steel, has tandem axles with torsion springs, 80 rollers and is rated for 9700lbs.

The trailer carries my 2520XLD very well. However, I always trailer my boat full-time, so it has some wear and tear. The rollers and tires are in good shape. However, the frame and hardware has rust. It was purchased with Electric Over Hydraulic Brakes which no longer work. For my full-time towing, I’m at the point that I’ll feel more comfortable with a new trailer.

I just order a new trailer which I will be taking deliver of the first week of May. My old trailer will be available at that time.

2007 LoadRite 28T9700G2 Trailer. The trailer is galvanized steel, has tandem axles with torsion springs, 80 rollers and is rated for 9700lbs.

The trailer carries my 2520XLD very well. However, I always trailer my boat full-time, so it has some wear and tear. The rollers and tires are in good shape. However, the frame and hardware has rust. It was purchased with Electric Over Hydraulic Brakes which no longer work. For my full-time towing, I’m at the point that I’ll feel more comfortable with a new trailer.

I just order a new trailer which I will be taking deliver of the first week of May. My old trailer will be available at that time.
Hi sent you a message thanks

Back