Trailer Help

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wildman

Reaction score
I have a 2005, 2320SL F250 on a Performance trailer [trailer I beam has failed where axle is attached] got to buy another trailer usually put about 4000 miles a year and when I am striper fishing[year round freshwater] usually carry about 1800lbs of gear when fishing. Any suggestions would be greatly appreicated.

Picked up the new WESCO trailer AL2390-HDT 10500lbs gross 9200lbs net, yesterday afternoon in Cayce SC. It is a tank[which is what I need] going to put the boat on it today. So far so good!

Best go with Wesco good choice, had one under my 23' Starcraft Expedition great trailer. I priced one for my Parker was about a 1k more than what I bought. I tow 2x ayear 80mi to 80mi from dock other than that it would be a Wesco

I bought new cypress bunks to install on a previous trailer from Wesco at the plant in Cayce. The service I received there was outstanding. They beveled the edges of the bunks to match my hull, and I was on the road again with the new bunks in half an hour.

Got the boat on trailer and pulled 20 miles everything looks good. Have a tournment this weekend and will pull loaded 180 miles round trip.

Pulled 160 miles RT this past weekend everything worked Great!! Man what a difference between the Performance[my old trailer] and the WESCO. I would highly recommend WESCO.

Back