Transom Fish box lids on 2300

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ryanc2

Reaction score
Wanting to order a law stick graphic that will go on the top of straight part of the transom before it curves back to the corners. Would go on top under the fish box lids. Can someone tell me the length and height of that space where the arrow is pointing?

Thanks in advance...

Attachments

• BoatImage3.gif
    BoatImage3.gif
    21.1 KB · Views: 398
Ryan,

I will be at boat this weekend, you want width/length/height ??

see enclosed

Robert

Attachments

• Fish box.jpg
    Fish box.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 353
Ryan,

O.K. will have measurements for you on Monday.

Yes Sold, your buddy is going to be a very,very happy camper once he sees what he is going to get.

Robert

Robert Cibran":xc97l0nm said:
Ryan,

O.K. will have measurements for you on Monday.

Yes Sold, your buddy is going to be a very,very happy camper once he sees what he is going to get.

Robert

Thanks for the help on the measurements. I told him he was an idiot if he didn't buy it. That is one sweet, well cared for 2300.

One other question - what size and color did you do for the seadek pads?

Ryan,

I assure you he is going to be Happy.

The Seadek color I used was Sand which is same color as the Parker Gelcoat.

Robert

Ryan,

Area you wanted measured is,

48 1/2" inches long ( if you want it to sit better inside this length go with 48" to 48 1/4" )

2" inches wide

As you know there is a lip which has an angled edge, this raised area is 1/2" tall

Robert

I haven't gotten a chance to get down there (he's about an hour or so East of me). I know he's loving it though. We were supposed to fish a couple of weeks ago but too much going on to make it happen.

I do want to see how those bigger tabs and 4 blade prop run though. I also want to check out the seadek. I'd like to do those upgrades to mine this offseason.

Ryan,

Once you see how the bigger tabs and the Rev 4 prop work you are going to want those, His Dad when we sea trailed boat was amazed on how those two items made a world of differance, good luck.

Robert

Back