• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Travasak V Berth Bedding - Brand New

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheOtherLine

Reaction score
This is the bedding system that fits the 2520 V berth perfeclty. This is like a s V shaped sleeping bag that has form fitted sheets (liners). This is brand new, never used. I had thought we would do more boat "camping" but didn't.

The color is baby blue. The set includes the sheets (grey/blue color), two pillow cases and a storage sack and it has the following features:

These were very popular bedding solutions and are still in high demand but the company went out of business. Go figure.

You can still find a few on ebay for $249 for the bedding system plus the liners are another $30-$40.

I will sell them both the bedding and liners for $200 plus shipping.

Easy all in one bedding
Both comforter sides completely unzip to be separated for easy laundering
Soil resistant fabrics
Sheets & pillowcases are 200 thread count poly/cotton percale
Self-repairing two-way coil zippers with dual sliders for easy operation
Wide width.... Travasaks widths are usually wider than your mattress to accommodate your body while sleeping and allowing the Travasak to drape over the mattress when not in use.
Can be used with winter side on top during colder conditions or with summer side on top during warmer conditions

Got any dimensions?? Pic?

I wonder if it will fit my 2530?

Or web link. Googled quik couldn't find.

One more. Is the opening on the aft end of the berth??

Bryan, this should fit your 2530. 99% sure it's the same size berth. You just have a little more cabin and a little less ballroom.. :D

Check out these photos and dimensions and if it works, let me know.

Not sure about the opening, never opened the package. I'm pretty sure it zips up the side.

Larry

6891110372_c95b114538_z.jpg

Latest posts

Back