Tri State Marine a class act

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

susqking

Reaction score
Most Parker owners in the Chesapeake knew Tri State Marine had a fishing tournament for Parker owners this year. There was a luncheon this past weekend for them but we couldn't make it because my kids were in a swim meet at the Naval Academy. My daughter Stephanie humped in a 40" striper this past spring and I eneterd it (There is a picture somewhere on Classic Parker). Anyway Dawn at Tri State emailed me for my home address she was sending Stephanie an award. Looked what showed up today for her. What a nice plaque, the best part today is her 15th birthday.

Just want to say thanks to everyone at Tri State Marine!

Anthony

Attachments

• Steph award 001 (Small).jpg
    Steph award 001 (Small).jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 124
Cool beans! Here is a shot of the award winning fish!

fish_015_medium_3_672.jpg

Congratulations Stephanie! :D

And thanks to Tri-State for putting on this event. :wink:

What a great way to get to know your kids. It is great to see that pretty young lady enjoy such a wholesome activity with her dad. My daughters fished with me at an early age. Now the youngest is 25. All college grads - one working on her Phd, one working on a masters. All three in education. I think if we get children involved in wholesome activities, they not only learn to fish but also how to be positive.

Back