Trim Tabs

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Any ideas: Took the boat out this weekend and the trim tab gauge is not reading and the trim tabs aren't working. Checked the fuse and it's ok. It worked on Thursday, but not over the weekend. Any suggestions ? This boat is only 3 months old.

Funny (not haha but weird) my lenco electric tabs stopped working Friday night. However, for me it was simply the 20A fuse behind the dash just after the switch housing. Seems you've checked that already.

I was out a week ago and neglected to retract the tabs when we came back after docking (1:00am will do that to you). I think when I was retracting them 7 days later this past friday, there was some growth on the actuators and it overloaded the circuit. Used them extensively over the weekend with no other issues.

Thanks for the information. My husband is working and I'm just trying to help out. We just love the boat ! I guess since it's new things will happen. And yes it was Friday the 13th ! Thanks all & look forward to the raft up in August.

Back