• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

triple Axle Aluminum Trailer For Sale

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

247fishing

Reaction score
I just bought a 2820 Parker and will be selling the trailer that came with it. I drove boat from San Diego to Sonoma county and the bearings were never built any heat.

I would like to get $2,900 for the trailer. I comes with side rails and electric brakes. Only one of the three axles have brakes.

The reason I'm selling it is I plan on towing all over from Fort Bragg to San Diego and would like the peace of mind of having a brand new trailer.

$2,900obo

Attachments

• IMG_3468.PNG
    IMG_3468.PNG
    5.4 MB · Views: 92
  • IMG_3426.jpg
    IMG_3426.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 95
Curious about your tow vehicle in the picture. Is it a half ton Dodge? If so how does it perform pulling your 2820 And how is it equipped?

With 5 lug rims and brakes on one axle I kinda doubt it's built to haul that boat all over the state. Anyone who buys a boat like that dosen't screw around much. I would definitely go with a beefier trailer myself. Wait I did....brand new trailer for my 2820 with full SS hardware and SS brakes, couldn't be happier. Trailer appears to be priced to sell.

With 5 lug rims and brakes on one axle I kinda doubt it's built to haul that boat all over the state. Anyone who buys a boat like that dosen't screw around much. I would definitely go with a beefier trailer myself. Wait I did....brand new trailer for my 2820 with full SS hardware and SS brakes, couldn't be happier. Trailer appears to be priced to sell.

What trailer did you go with? I have talked to Wayne at west coast trailers and pacific trailer so far. They both have never done me or my friends wrong so feel good about going with either one. Thank you

Curious about your tow vehicle in the picture. Is it a half ton Dodge? If so how does it perform pulling your 2820 And how is it equipped?

This is a 2005 2500 5.9 cummins that has more power than the new Diesels with EFI live and a fully built billet trans. It doesn't tow as nice at my friends new dually but still does awesome. I haven't weighed the. boat and trailer yet but my guess it right around 10k pounds

Back