trolling motor on 25 se cc

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K/A

Reaction score
installing a 112 lbs thrust on my boat at the bow I have a windlass so I need to mount the trolling motor offset any suggestions and shaft length thank you

I just dropped my 25SE off this morning to get the 96" Rhodan installed on my 25SE. When sizing it the factory sales person said the 84" would work in under 2' seas. I am 51" to the waterline. We occasionally fish wrecks in less than perfect conditions so the extra 12 inches should help keep it in the water.

I have the 87" Terrova and I need the extra shaft length sometimes. I was in 5-6' last week. Just big rollers, but it worked great. I have an old 2520 and the Minn Kota saved my back from screwing with the anchor. I had to cut my bow rail and hinge it. Wasn't happy I had to do it, but it has worked out awesome.
Good luck

I just dropped my 25SE off this morning to get the 96" Rhodan installed on my 25SE. When sizing it the factory sales person said the 84" would work in under 2' seas. I am 51" to the waterline. We occasionally fish wrecks in less than perfect conditions so the extra 12 inches should help keep it in the water.
I just purchased my Minn Kota and have to install it soon.
Old boat had Rhodan and it was nice for the first year, and board went bad. Under warranty and they fix it, but that was too soon for a board failure for me. Prior to that, my motor guide last since 2003 and it was new.

Back