Trolling motor thread - specific to Rhodan

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Togntime

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've been searching previous post on various TM installations. I'm wondering if anyone has mounted a Rhodan 84" on a 2520 or 2510 without cutting the bow rail. Most of the installs I see where the rail isn't cut are with the minnkotas. I'm wondering if the Rhodan could be lowered similarity without cutting the rail. Thanks!

It would be no different......Rail cut. Rodans have the antenna built into the TM.....MK has it separate.... But They both fold and rail is in the way.

There's been a couple threads where it seems the motor folds out first, then down under the rail. This pulpit mount seems great, but I'm wonder how cumbersome it is leaning out over the bow to deploy and retrieve.

https://www.classicparker.com/threa...-minn-kota-trolling-motor-installation.20377/

that’s my Parker and my installation. I’ll post a video of me deploying it the next time I’m out. I spent hours days and weeks researching the topic before I committed to this format for installation. I don’t see a better way with all the variables that were important to me to install the trolley besides the pulpit mount.

Back