Trolling those lumps...

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

InshoreTroll

Reaction score
Hey Guys...Just wanted to post some pics of my latest trip. I spent sunday (11-23-2008) trolling inshore lumps with umbrella rigs. We caught over 30 bass with double headers as well as 3 to 4 fish on one rig. An amazing day but the fishing is soon to end with water temps around 42 degrees in Jersey. Heres some pics. Good luck to all as they pass through your area. Have a great season and be safe. Love my PARKER... 8)

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 190
  • b.jpg
    b.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 220
  • c.jpg
    c.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 220
  • l_0d82a9ce1cdc4b8da090c0b3cb035250.jpg
    l_0d82a9ce1cdc4b8da090c0b3cb035250.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 220
PorkChunker...Thanks for the new name. Ive heard people say things like ...Jamacan Dance shoes...LAC Reeboks(Lower Alloways Creek). Lets here some more names!!!!!Btw...those things dont do a damn thing but keep your feet dry...my toes were frozen all day in the cab even with wool socks on.

Looks like your getting your trolling technique down. :wink:

Tilghman Island Tennis Shoes are my footwear of choice as well. If your feet are getting cold, they are probably sweating, so the first order of business would be to change your socks.

This time of year I generally wear two pairs of white cotton athletic socks. Within another month (as it gets colder), I will switch to silk sock liners and snowboard socks.

Keeping your feet from sweating is key to keeping your feet warm. :wink:

Image-8D4F2EDEB45211D9.jpg

Latest posts

Back