Tuna/lobster pot hoist

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slacka

Reaction score
I have a 2520 and I'm looking to set up a tuna/ lobster pot hoist... I've got a couple ideas but was wondering if any one has simular setup and could point me in the right direction.

PM me your email address and I will send some photos. I've been on this site for 3 years and I still can't get pictures to upload!!

I bought a nice crab pot hoist from Discovery Bay Marine
Gear. It is not for my 1801, but is for my house. 3 stories and a hip replacement. With a large muck bucket and a piece of line, it hauls all my groceries up three stories. looks good too>

TWOBOATER":21z294g9 said:
PM me your email address and I will send some photos. I've been on this site for 3 years and I still can't get pictures to upload!!
Lame. Love to see the pics though. I had the same problem when I got on here and paid for the cheap tapatalk app. Now I just pick a pic and the resizing issue has no effect with that app easy to use and also keeps u up on topics with a timeline option for the threads!!!! Might want to look into it.

Back