Two questions about a 2320

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hammerhead

Reaction score
First: I broke the locking latch on the drivers window, any idea where to get a replacement? West Marine has a similar looking plastic latch, not stainless. Second: I am getting water in the boat filter and the engine filter, more when the waves hit the left side of the boat. The vent is the original ,I am the 2nd owner, anyone have this problem? The vent has 2 square openings, which match with the cap,' is there a certain way to position the vent? Thanks Randy

I get all my window hardware through my dealer who get's it from parker, but i think you could also order it direct.

Fuel vents, if looking at the boat, should be at an approx. 5 o'clock position. Or...towards the back at about a 75 degree angle from 12 o'clock.

Some of us have had success replacing the plastic Perko vents with the newer stainless Orcas vents that the factory installs these days. You can probably buy them direct, but I got mine from my dealer.

Image-934CBD9101AC11DC.jpg

Image-934C914401AC11DC.jpg

Also... make certain that your vent line has a weather loop in it to keep water from migrating to the tank. This is what the weather loop looks like.

Image-0BDAD664DD2511D9.jpg

Hammerhead":1s96lv68 said:
First: I broke the locking latch on the drivers window, any idea where to get a replacement?
Randy:

PM me your mailing address and I'll send you one right out - no charge. If it is NOT the same as your year's model, please just return it.

Latest posts

Back