v-berth cushions

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
No experience with custom cushion work, so I thought I'd ask the experts.
I'm looking to get a cushion made, one-piece, that sits on top of the existing cushions in the v-berth of a 2320 SL.
4" thick foam, sunbrella cover.
My wife and do overnight trips, and the existing cushions are too hard.
I was quoted 1800.00. Is that reasonable?

No experience with custom cushion work, so I thought I'd ask the experts.
I'm looking to get a cushion made, one-piece, that sits on top of the existing cushions in the v-berth of a 2320 SL.
4" thick foam, sunbrella cover.
My wife and do overnight trips, and the existing cushions are too hard.
I was quoted 1800.00. Is that reasonable?
Reasonable!? $1800.00 is a GREAT price, for the person who quoted it! (sounds like they're hoping for an early retirement! ☺).

Reactions: Ana
I was quoted a similar amount to redo my existing cushions. I realize people work to make money and things are more expensive everyday, but those cushions are not that complicated to make.
Decided to do it myself, after pricing the materials even if i have to redo a few for the learning curve i would still be way ahead. So i won't be watching TV for several weeks doesn't seem like a bad trade off.

I actually just had mine done on my 2520. I paid 1600 cash no tax, I hated the material that was used originally as it would produce stains and black mold dots and was always cleaning them with high strength bleach. Now all I will have to do is wipe them down

Reactions: Ana
Back